About Yong Zhong:
1) Originally trained as a physics teacher.
2) Taught thermodynamics for undergraduates at age of 21.
3) Got in 1991 from Monash University.
4) Made several original contributions to electron and nuclear spin resonance spectroscopy*.
5) Invited to write a chapter in a handbook for researchers in the field.
6) Irritated by the ABC’s interviews on climate change.
7) Started presenting talks on climate physics on Yong Tuition at Youtube in 2019.
*Resonant absorption and emission of microwave by electron and nuclear spins in the presence of magnetic field.
00:49 Irritation at Cox/Roberts “debate”
03:23 Presentation starts
07:15 Truly empirical formulas
14:09 Whole story about the sensitivity is just a joke
18:50 Calculating moon temperature?
26:49 Calculated noise
33:31 CO2 is missing
39:53 Proportion of CO2 absorption
46:15 Measured CO2 emission
57:17 The “calculation” of forcing
01:14:49 Key point of his research
01:25:39 Concluding remarks
You must be logged in to post a comment.