“These are the same people that pushed these sustainability goals, you know, the UN and, you know, we could go on and on about that conversation, right, with the sustainability goals. But I think they have lost the true definition, as I as I echoed earlier about environmental justice, because, like I said, when I think about environmental justice, is equal access to natural resources, and right now, we’re definitely not seeing that.” — Shakira Jackson
In Episode 351 of District of Conservation, Gabriella speaks with Shakira Jackson—a policy analyst for the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT) and host of the “Capitol Pink” video series. Shakira discusses what drew her to these issues, why she supports free market environmentalism, how to advance sound policies, environmental realism, and how to win over Generation Z with positivity. Tune in to learn more!
EP 363: Clearing the Air on Sackett vs EPA ft. Jonathan Wood – District of Conservation
- EP 363: Clearing the Air on Sackett vs EPA ft. Jonathan Wood
- EP 362: Bipartisan America's Outdoor Recreation Act
- EP 361: SC Sunday Hunting Ban Lifted, ND Fishing Tourney, NV Wants Mustang as Official State Animal
- EP 360: USFS Wants to Permanently Close 226K Acres to Recreational Shooting
- EP 359: Florida Right to Hunt & Fish Amendment Clears Legislature, Heads to 2024 Ballot
Follow Shakira on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Photo Credit: Gabriella Hoffman
- Gabriella Hoffman
- Gabriella Hoffman is a Media Strategist and Award-Winning Outdoor Writer.
- She hosts the “District of Conservation” podcast and CFACT’s original YouTube series “Conservation Nation.” Learn more about her work at http://www.gabriellahoffman.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.