“I don’t want to get boxed into saying it’s a committee about the climate or even a committee about the environment but about good stewardship of our natural resources.” — Incoming House Natural Resources Chairman Bruce Westerman (R-AR) in The Hill | November 17, 2022
In Episode 317 of District of Conservation, Gabriella previews what House of Representatives leadership under Republicans will look like in the 118th Congress next year. She focuses on the Natural Resources, Western Caucus, Energy & Commerce, and Agriculture committees. Tune in to learn more.
EP 362: Bipartisan America's Outdoor Recreation Act – District of Conservation
- EP 362: Bipartisan America's Outdoor Recreation Act
- EP 361: SC Sunday Hunting Ban Lifted, ND Fishing Tourney, NV Wants Mustang as Official State Animal
- EP 360: USFS Wants to Permanently Close 226K Acres to Recreational Shooting
- EP 359: Florida Right to Hunt & Fish Amendment Clears Legislature, Heads to 2024 Ballot
- EP 358: FL Passes Hunt & Fish Amendment and Biden's War on Hunting
Photo: Gabriella Hoffman / Tidal Basin – April 2019
- Gabriella Hoffman is a Media Strategist and Award-Winning Outdoor Writer.
- She hosts the “District of Conservation” podcast and CFACT’s original YouTube series “Conservation Nation.”
- Learn more about her work at http://www.gabriellahoffman.com
The post Previewing new House conservation & energy committee leadership appeared first on CFACT.
November 22, 2022
Previewing new House conservation & energy committee leadership – CFACT