Rachel Campos-Duffy: President Joe Biden pledging $150 million to advance Africa’s resilience to climate change. This, despite 146 million people across the country going hungry. ClimateDepot.com publisher, and author of the Great Reset, Global Elites and the Permanent Lockdown, Marc Morano joins us now. Always great to have you on. 34 million Africans are in danger of famine right now. Why are they offering money for climate policies and initiatives and not food?
Marc Morano: This is an incredible situation. The UN has it completely backward. Instead of looking at all the problems in the world, and saying we need more food production, we need high-yield agriculture, they look at it, say we need to stop ‘climate change’. This whole agenda has harmed Africa, first of all through COVID policy.
Morano: Chiefly occurring through Covid lockdowns which by the way, the World Health Organization was at the UN summit, the World Economic Forum was at the U.N. climate summit where Biden was. They’re pushing more responses to climate as the same template as COVID, essentially bypassing democracy. What the Biden Administration is done, allowing this to happen in Africa. We’ve seen it in the Netherlands. They’re collapsing modern high-yield agriculture, doing it in Australia, Canada. Making food more expensive, creating shortages. Doing the same thing in transportation and doing the same thing in energy, all in the name of climate change.
This is backward policy. Unfortunately, more of an example of the western wealthy nations harming Africa by not letting Africa develop fossil fuels to get energy and prosperity like the west.
Rachel: Seems like they’re holding Africa hostage. They’re basically saying you have to take on these climate policies. Enough to lock down, you have to vaccinate. All these things they ask them to do in order to get the aid, is that what is happening?
Marc Morano: We’ve seen this happen in previous administrations. The Obama Administration, the World Bank has not helped Africa with loans unless they commit to not building fossil fuel plants. There is a delegation of African nations at this U.N. summit in Egypt which I just got back from, begging, pleading with the United Nations they are going to develop fossil fuels, because that is what their people in Africa need.
The wealthy western nations tell them, you can’t make the same mistakes we did with fossil fuels. What mistakes were those? Long life, lower infant mortality, prosperity and cleaner environments as you get wealthier? There are no mistakes when you develop like that.
Rachel: So, Marc, during COVID we saw the introduction of these very creepy Chinese-style surveillance tracking apps. Al Gore is at this conference peddling a climate-tracking app. Tell us about that?
Marc Morano: This is called Climate Trace. Keep in mind, humans, we inhale oxygen, we exhale carbon dioxide. Potentially, Al Gore’s app — partnering with Google could monitor human breath. It is going after farms, energy plants, anything in the energy sector, and fossil fuels. The idea is to help the UN enforce climate regulations. This is a scary development from this summit.
Rachel: Marc quickly, does the summit, all the initiatives they’re pushing the tracking app is it about the environment or about the great reset in population control?
Marc Morano: This is all about increasing their power, imposing their vision and their vision is population control, economic control, and basic civil liberties control of every human on the earth. That is really what this conference is about. That is what the United Nations teaming up with the World Economic Forum is all about.
Rachel: Thank you for synthesizing it down. A lot of people wonder why they are doing this. Why are they impoverishing people? Why are they hurting Africa. You gave us the answer. Marc, thank you so much for joining us.
Morano: Thank you, Rachel.
- Marc Morano
- Marc Morano, the award-winning producer, writer and host of Climate Hustle — a film released in 2016 to hundreds of U.S. theatres — is one of the highest profile voices of climate realism in the world today.
- He currently serves as executive editor and chief correspondent for CFACT’s award-winning ClimateDepot.com, a news and information service he founded in 2009.
- Morano is also the author of the best-selling 2018 book, “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change.” The book is in its fourth printing.
- He is a frequent guest on radio and television talk in the U.S. and internationally, including CNN, Fox News, the BBC, and Canada’s Sun TV, and has been profiled in the New York Times, Esquire magazine, Rolling Stone, and numerous others.
- From 1992 to 1996, Morano served as a reporter for the nationally syndicated “Rush Limbaugh, the Television Show.”
- He next served as an investigative reporter for Cybercast News Service and as a reporter and producer for the nationally syndicated television newsmagazine “American Investigator.”
- In 2000, his investigative television documentary “Amazon Rainforest: Clear-Cutting the Myths” created an international firestorm. During his tenure as senior advisor, speechwriter, and climate researcher for U.S. Senator James Inhofe (R-OK), he managed the award-winning communication operations of the GOP side of the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.
- Rolling Stone Magazine declared Morano one of the planets 17 “climate killers” in a cover story in December 2009. Rolling Stone called Morano “the Matt Drudge of climate denial” and “a central cell of the climate-denial machine.”
- Morano also received the Accuracy in Media journalism award in February 2010 for his key role in reporting on the global warming Climategate scandal.
- In June 2010, Morano given an award by Doctors for Disaster Preparedness (DDP) for “demonstrating courage and achievement in defense of scientific truth and freedom.
- In August 2010, Climate Depot and Morano were honored again by being inducted into Townhall Magazine’s “Townhall of Fame.”
- The magazine noted Climate Depot is “the No. 1 online destination for the truth behind today’s global warming hysteria.” In December 2010, The Daily Caller awarded Senator Inhofe and Climate Depot the ‘2010 Award for Political Incorrectness’.
- Daily Caller noted that “Morano, possessed a rapier-like wit and is the master of parody and satire.” In June 2011, Climate Depot received another award at the Heartland Institute’s 6th climate conference in DC.
- In 2012, Morano was (dis) honored by climate activists at Media Matters as the “Climate Misinformer of the Year.”
- See: Gore touts Morano as 2012’s ‘Climate ‘Misinformer of the Year’: ‘ClimateDepot.com founder Marc Morano has been called ‘the Matt Drudge of climate denial,’ the ‘king of the skeptics’.
- In 2014, Morano went Hollywood and was featured in Variety Magazine – Called ‘charismatic professional climate-change misinformer’ In 2015, Morano was at the center of an international media firestorm erupted after wanted posters were plastered all over the streets of Paris during the UN climate summit with Morano’s face declaring him a “Climate Criminal.”
- In 2016, Morano was (Dis) Honored Again! Named #2 on ‘TOP 10 CLIMATE DENIERS’ list by DiCarpio & National Geographic In 2015, Morano appeared in the Sony Pictures climate documentary.
- See: Reviews are in! Skeptic Morano as villain in warmist film is ‘terrifyingly impressive, sadistic’ – ‘The doc’s most engaging character’ – ‘A magnificent antihero, a cheery, chatty prevaricator’ – ‘Slick’ – ‘Scary’ – ‘A loathsome mercenary’ – ‘Sleazy spin doctor’ New Warmist film by Sony Pictures, ‘Merchants of Doubt’, portrays Marc Morano as evil nemesis/arch-enemy of climate change promoters – Morano is ‘a grinning-skull nihilist’ Global warming movies sets out to smear skeptics, but ‘features ‘a semi-affectionate portrait of professional attack dog Marc Morano’ New York Times: Morano exemplifies ‘slickness, grandiosity & charm’ – New York Times: ‘Morano is a cheerful and unapologetic promoter of climate-change skepticism’ Post: ‘Morano is, arguably, the star of film’ – ‘Morano makes for a jocular — and weirdly unapologetic — advocate for what can only be called ignorance’– ‘I’m not a scientist,’ Morano jokes, flashing a huge, telegenic grin, ‘but I play one on TV.’
- Climatologist Dr. Judith Curry: ‘Morano is actually quite broadly knowledgeable about climate science and the associated politics’ Warmist review of Merchants Of Doubt criticizes film for being ‘swindled by the charm of charismatic talking heads’ like Morano– Warmist Naomi Oreskes: ‘People like Morano have made a career out of being contrarians, and they are very good at it.
- When a scientist comes up against a well-trained, savvy person, scientists will always lose in the debate.’ Warmist Randy Olson laments: ‘Wish the enviros had someone comparable to Morano, but they don’t’ The New York Times profiled Morano in April 2009, noting that he used science as a “Political Battering Ram.”
- In April 2010, Esquire Magazine featured Morano in a 6500 profile. See: Esquire Mag. Profiles Climate Depot’s Morano in 6500 Word Feature Article: ‘This Man Wants to Convince You Global Warming is a Hoax…He seems to be winning’ Morano’s Senate website won the coveted 2007 Gold Mouse Award for being the “Best of the Best.” The award was made possible by the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University and the National Science Foundation. Morano’s website got so many readers in January of 2007 that the volume shut down the entire Senate website, including every Senator’s personal websites.
- Morano spearheaded the 2007 groundbreaking report of 400-plus dissenting scientists and the follow-up 2008 report of 650-plus scientists dissenting from man-made global warming fears. In 2010, a new 321-page “Climate Depot Special Report” featured over 1,000 international scientists who had turned against the UN IPCC.
- Morano released his “A-Z Climate Reality Check” report at the UN COP17 conference in South Africa in December 2011. Morano, who has spent years researching climate change, environmental, and energy issues, traveled to Greenland in 2007 to investigate global warming claims. As Senate staff, Morano also attended the United Nation’s climate eco-conferences held in Kenya, Indonesia, and Poland in 2006, 2007, and 2008.
- Morano has held both White House and Capitol Hill Press credentials and was a member of the Society of Professional Journalists. He has attended and reported on numerous international eco-conferences and attend the annual UN-sponsored Climate Summits. Morano was the investigative reporter for Cybercast News Service in Washington, DC. He has also served as a reporter/producer for the nationally syndicated television newsmagazine “American Investigator.”
- Morano served as the television reporter/producer for the nationally syndicated “Rush Limbaugh, the Television Show,” during the show’s four-year run (1992-1996).
- Morano, referred to by Mr. Limbaugh as “Our Man in Washington,” had the dubious distinction of being the first journalist in history to have his television camera seized at the Clinton White House while on assignment with the Limbaugh show.
- Morano was born in Washington, DC, and grew up in McLean, VA. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at George Mason University.
The post Morano on ‘Fox and Friends’ discusses Biden’s climate agenda appeared first on CFACT.
November 17, 2022
Morano on ‘Fox and Friends’ discusses Biden’s climate agenda – CFACT
You must be logged in to post a comment.