“There is no room for organizations who actively work to break the North American Model of Wildlife Management to have space at a wildlife management conference. Giving this group space only gives them air to breathe their message into the minds of biologists and agency personnel. It legitimizes their position and leads to message creep from agencies to game commissions.” — Sportsmen’s Alliance
In Episode 316 of District of Conservation, Gabriella speaks with Brian Lynn from Sportsmen’s Alliance to discuss how hunting is now political. Plus, how preservationist groups like Wildlife for All and Washington Wildlife First are attempting to reimagine wildlife agencies, Governor Murphy’s stunning reversal of New Jersey’s black bear hunt ban, and the importance of paying attention to state elections and lawmakers. Tune in!
Listen on Apple Podcasts
EP 399: Lower-48 Wolverine Might Get ESA Threatened Protections – District of Conservation
- EP 399: Lower-48 Wolverine Might Get ESA Threatened Protections
- EP 398: Giving Tuesday, COP28, ExxonMobil's Lithium Bet
- EP 397: Going Nuclear with GA Public Service Commissioner Tim Echols
- EP 396: Edwin Drake Legacy, PA Oil & Gas, Taylor Swift's Carbon Footprint (ft. Brianna Howard)
- EP 395: Biden Admin Wants Selective Public Lands Access (ft. Benjamin Burr of BlueRibbon Coalition)
- Gabriella Hoffman
- Gabriella Hoffman is a Media Strategist and Award-Winning Outdoor Writer.
- She hosts the “District of Conservation” podcast and CFACT’s original YouTube series “Conservation Nation.” Learn more about her work at http://www.gabriellahoffman.com
The post Environmentalists plot destruction of wildlife conservation appeared first on CFACT.
November 17, 2022