“I’m ending the short-term thinking on energy once and for all. I’m acting now so people and businesses are supported with a new Energy Price Guarantee. I will tackle the root cause of the issue by boosting domestic energy supply to ensure we’re not in this position ever again.” —UK Prime Minister Liz Truss
In Episode 300 of District of Conservation, Gabriella discusses a development from the United Kingdom and the nation’s decision to repeal its 2019 fracking ban amid soaring energy costs. Tune in to learn how this will impact European – and U.S. – energy policies.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
EP 304: Monica Medina, Wife of WH Chief of Staff Ron Klain, Appointed Special Envoy for Biodiversity & Water Resources – District of Conservation
- EP 304: Monica Medina, Wife of WH Chief of Staff Ron Klain, Appointed Special Envoy for Biodiversity & Water Resources
- EP 303: Groups Oppose Lead Ammo and Tackle Ban on Public Lands
- EP 302: Sue Tidwell, Author of "Cries of the Savanna"
- EP 301: USDA Import Rule Update, Merchant Category Codes for Guns, Patagonia Virtue Signals Again
- EP 300: United Kingdom Rescinds 2019 Fracking Ban
Conservation Nation: Fracking Report Part 2[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]
- Gabriella Hoffman
- Gabriella Hoffman is a Media Strategist and Award-Winning Outdoor Writer. She hosts the “District of Conservation” podcast and CFACT’s original YouTube series “Conservation Nation.” Learn more about her work at http://www.gabriellahoffman.com
The post UK abandons net-zero energy policies for energy security appeared first on CFACT.
September 13, 2022