“Threats to hunting and fishing typically emanate from the radical Left. It takes the form of lead bans, closing public lands to new outdoor opportunities, and stopping hunting altogether, for instance. But one Republican bill, the RETURN Act, poses a threat to true conservation efforts. Here’s why it’s problematic.” — Gabriella Hoffman, Townhall.com on July 15th, 2022
In Episode 289 of District of Conservation, Gabriella discusses some news items you may have missed: 7 House Republicans (so far) abandoning support for the RETURN Act, chef Gordon Ramsay harassed by vegans for lamb video, if wolf reintroduction and attacks correlate to “far-right” (conservative) policies. Plus: a (return) guest announcement. Tune in!
Listen on Apple Podcasts
EP 290: Katie Pavlich Discusses Her New Fox Nation Show and Current Events – District of Conservation
- EP 290: Katie Pavlich Discusses Her New Fox Nation Show and Current Events
- EP 289: 7 Republicans Abandon RETURN Act, Gordon Ramsay Bullied By Vegans, & If Wolf Attacks Correlates to Conservative Politics
- EP 288: Curt McAllister from Toyota Motor North America
- EP 287: Jenn Callahan, POMA Director of Business Development & Marketing
- EP 286: Wading into Waterfowl Conservation with South Carolina Waterfowl Association
Photo Credit: Gabriella Hoffman
- Gabriella Hoffman
- Gabriella Hoffman is a Media Strategist and Award-Winning Outdoor Writer.
- She hosts the “District of Conservation” podcast and CFACT’s original YouTube series “Conservation Nation.”
- Learn more about her work at http://www.gabriellahoffman.com
August 1, 2022