“By the end of Trump’s presidency, America was really on the road to being the energy dominant country. We were actually exporting oil and gas and petroleum products for the first time in my lifetime. And that put American an incredibly strong geopolitical situation— both for our economy and our national security. Look what’s happened the last 14 months. I mean, it’s astonishing how you could you can destroy an industry so quickly. We should be producing 15 million barrels of oil a day. We’re producing 10 and a half million. So these are policies that almost seem to be deliberately trying to injure the American economy.” — Stephen Moore, senior economist at Freedom Works
In Episode 263 of District of Conservation, Gabriella publishes Part II of her conversation with renowned economist Stephen Moore. They discuss Biden’s energy policies and if they invited energy dependence, all-of-the-above energy, if fossil fuels are still viable, and the future of critical mining here at home.
Moore’s background: Stephen Moore is FreedomWorks’ Senior Economist. He communicates FreedomWorks’ vision for a pro-growth economic agenda to grassroots activists and media nationwide, as well as conducting original economic analysis. His columns have appeared in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Times, Forbes, Fox News, and National Review.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
EP 282: An Update on Happy the Elephant & Interior Dept. Erases Litigation Website – District of Conservation
- EP 282: An Update on Happy the Elephant & Interior Dept. Erases Litigation Website
- EP 281: POMA Conference in Kalispell and Helping Montana Flood Relief Efforts
- EP 280: A Conversation with Joe Fitzsimons, Co-Owner of San Pedro Ranch
- EP 279: Biden Invokes DPA for Clean Energy, Lead Ban Hurts Conservation, Restaurants Want to Keep Gas Stoves
- EP 278: Should Happy the Elephant Have Human Rights? (ft. Theresa McMahan of Protect the Harvest)
Photo Credit: Gabriella Hoffman
- Gabriella Hoffman
- Gabriella Hoffman is a Media Strategist and Award-Winning Outdoor Writer. She hosts the “District of Conservation” podcast and CFACT’s original YouTube series “Conservation Nation.” Learn more about her work at http://www.gabriellahoffman.com
The post Breaking down Biden’s disastrous energy policies with Stephen Moore appeared first on CFACT.
April 4, 2022