“The Second Amendment is not about hunting, but hunters should be about the Second Amendment”. — Gun Owners of America
In Episode 230 of District of Conservation, Gabriella welcomes Mark Jones, Gun Owner of America’s National Hunter Outreach Director and the Regional Director for the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. Mark spent 26 years as the Wildlife Research Program Supervisor at the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission.
GOA was founded in 1976 by the late Sen. H.L. (Bill) Richardson. The GOA Board of Directors brings over 100 years of combined knowledge and experience on guns, legislation and politics. GOA’s Board is not satisfied with the “status quo.” Americans have lost some of our precious gun rights and we want them back! This is why GOA is considered the “no compromise” gun lobby.
From state legislatures and city councils to the United States Congress and the White House, GOA represents the views of more than two million gun owners whenever their rights are threatened.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
EP 232: Bureau of Land Management Pushes Renewable Energy, Washington St. Spring Bear Hunt Nixed, Elk Occupancy Agreements – District of Conservation
- EP 232: Bureau of Land Management Pushes Renewable Energy, Washington St. Spring Bear Hunt Nixed, Elk Occupancy Agreements
- EP 231: Biden Administration Wages War on Oil & Gas and Celebrating the Monarch Butterfly's Return
- EP 230: Why Hunters Should Care About the Second Amendment (ft. Mark Jones from Gun Owners of America)
- EP 229: POLITICO Issues Warning to Anti-Gun Democrats & Why "Yellowstone" on Paramount Network is So Popular
- EP 228: FL HB 579, Secretary Granholm Still Tied to Proterra, Interview with Dave McCool from North Branch Outing Club
The post Why hunters should advocate for Second Amendment rights (ft. Mark Jones from Gun Owners of America) appeared first on CFACT.
November 23, 2021