Perhaps Google just wanted to help some medical researchers?
There’s nothing to suggest the Google charity funded the Wuhan Lab, or Covid, and Google says they didn’t. But the Google charity did send money to Peter Daszek and his charity which in hindsight doesn’t seem like a good place to put money. The EcoHealth Alliance is the one that Fauci helped fund, which did send money to Wuhan. And Daszek was the guy who joined the WHO team to “investigate” the origin and tried to quash the idea that it was a lab leak. He helped author a paper on Nature that said it was natural based in nothing much last February.
So it’s an odd fish for Google to have company with. Somehow there are millions of dollars of what appears to be careless money sloshing around in the system — and being divvied up for things that the careless funders might not have thought too much about. The Big Tech companies are acting like Dictators of medium sized nations but without the accountability…
These viral studies occurred in places like Japan, the US and Malaysia. One team worked on Henipavirus, which is also a bat borne virus. Another team worked on Macacine Herpes-virus (MaHV1) which has a mortality rate in humans of >70%.
If Google has only honest intentions and wants to help — maybe it could stop censoring Doctors who have a different opinion?
Some of this research probably needs to be done somehow. But can any one company play both a Global Medical Director, and Ruler of the Town Square?
We didn’t vote for that…
REVEALED: Google funded virus research carried out by Wuhan-linked scientist Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance for over a decade
- Google’s charity arm, Google.org, has provided financial backing for research and studies carried out by Peter Daszak and his EcoHealth Alliance charity
- The financial ties, which were first reported by The National Pulse , are disclosed in various scientific studies dating back to at least 2010
- Daszak has faced intense scrutiny since it emerged that his charity previously worked with the Wuhan lab accused of being the source of COVID-19
- He has been removed from the COVID-19 commission looking into the origins of the pandemic after it emerged that he tried to gag the Wuhan lab leak theory
- It was not immediately clear how much funding Google has provided over the last decade to Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance
Wasn’t the idea that Corporate Giants pay taxes that then get spent through transparent agencies…
June 22, 2021