Ivermectin should be approved for the treatment of COVID, a pulmonologist told a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday.’ If You Take It, You Will Not Get Sick’
In an impassioned presentation, Dr. Pierre Kory, a physician at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee, begged the National Institutes of Health to review his study of Ivermectin, a drug that’s been around for decades and is used to treat parasites.
“All I ask is for the NIH to review our data that we’ve compiled of all of the emerging data — we have almost 30 studies. Every one is reliably and reproducibly positive showing the dramatic impacts of Ivermectin. Please, I’m just asking that they review our manuscript.”
Can Ivermectin be used to treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
Official answer by Drugs.com:
- Ivermectin has been trialled in treating the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19.
- An in vitro trial has shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral RNA by 99.8 % in 24 hours (emphasis added). An in vitro study is when they study cells in a laboratory and not in a living organism.
- More studies are now needed to be done using ivermectin on people or animals to see how well ivermectin works against COVID-19. This is in vivo testing.
- Ivermectin is currently a FDA approved medicine for treatment of intestinal worms, Strongyloides stercoralis and Onchocerca volvulus. It has been established as safe for human use. (emphasis added).
Ivermectin Uses, Side Effects & Warnings – Drugs.com
The link below answers these questions:
- Can Ivermectin be used to treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- What is ivermectin?
- Important Information
- Before taking this medicine
- How should I take ivermectin?
- Ivermectin dosing information
- What happens if I miss a dose?
- What should I avoid while taking ivermectin?
- Ivermectin side effects
- What other drugs will affect ivermectin?
- Frequently asked questions
Thanks to Gordon Broussard for these links
The post Physician Tells Senate Ivermectin Is a COVID ‘Wonder Drug’ appeared first on Ice Age Now.
via Ice Age Now
February 2, 2021 at 12:28PM