Monmouth County, NJ is one of many regions in the U.S. copping yet another early blast of winter. More than two-thirds of the CONUS is currently suffering temps 4C to 14C below the norm, and now even some all-time,record-busting, early-season SNOW has been added to the mix.
Monmouth County hasn’t received accumulating snow this early in the season since record-keeping began some 127 years ago.
According to NOAA data, the Freehold weather station hasn’t actually recorded settling snow within the first 19 days of October since books were started in 1893, with the earliest being the inch received on Oct 20, 1940.
However, the year 2020 is the official start of the Grand Solar Minimum, according to many scientists, and on Friday, Oct 2 the record books were rewritten as the fifth Arctic blast of the season enveloped two-thirds of the United States, and delivered Monmouth its earliest settling snowfall EVER.
The mid-latitudes are descending into the next mini ice age — a cyclical phenomenon and one returning in line with historically low solar activity, cloud-nucleating cosmic rays, and a meridional jet stream flow (to name a few mechanisms). A warming Arctic is only further proof of the phenomenon, and it adds another level of threat, too — the Beaufort Gyre.
Historically, the far northern latitudes have always warmed during spells of otherwise “global” cooling. A heating Arctic is the event of a wavy jet stream and ozone depletion (among other things) — and while it is a real and measurable phenomenon, alarmists are using it to skew the global temperature record and effectively mask the cooling occurring at the lower latitudes — cooling which should be visible to most by now.
Using NASA’s Maunder Minimum Temperature Reconstruction Map (shown below), it is revealed that while Earth’s overall temperature trends colder during a times of low solar activity, not ALL regions experience the chill — some areas of the planet actually warm during spells of otherwise “global” cooling: the Arctic, Alaska, and S. Greenland/N. Atlantic to name a few.
The official AGW party line is that “Polar Amplification” is the cause for this anomalous warming at the poles — it claims the difference in temperature between the polar regions and the mid-latitudes fuels the jet stream, and that disproportionately warming poles is reducing that temperature difference, weakening the jet stream winds to favor a wavier flow.
However, at least two insurmountable issues arise with this theory: 1) why is the Arctic warming faster than everywhere else? (the science doesn’t have an answer for this), and 2) why isn’t the same phenomenon occurring at the southern pole? (the science states that “because the Earth’s polar regions are warming more quickly than the rest of the world, the temperature contrast that drives jet streams has decreased” — contradicting this, satellite data reveals that sea ice extent around the southern pole has actually GROWN over the past 40+years, and also shows that temperatures across the continent have had no real trend).
For more a detailed look click the link below:
And as reminder of what a hot mess the anthropogenic global warming theory is, check out the MSM’s best attempts at injecting baseless fear into us all:
Humans flock like sheep and birds, subconsciously following a minority of individuals. It has been found it takes a minority of just 5% to influence a crowd’s direction — and that the other 95% follow without even realizing it. We favor obedience and dumb conformity over critical-thought and solitary self-assertion. We can be steered off a cliff, if the 5% desired it so.
AGW, COVID, and BLM spring to mind.
Wake up, step back, and question everything.
Both NOAA and NASA appear to agree, if you read between the lines, with NOAA saying we’re entering a ‘full-blown’ Grand Solar Minimum in the late-2020s, and NASA seeing this upcoming solar cycle (25) as “the weakest of the past 200 years”, with the agency correlating previous solar shutdowns to prolonged periods of global cooling here.
Furthermore, we can’t ignore the slew of new scientific papers stating the immense impact The Beaufort Gyre could have on the Gulf Stream, and therefore the climate overall.
Prepare for the COLD— learn the facts, relocate if need be, and grow your own.
Social Media channels are restricting Electroverse’s reach: Twitter are purging followers while Facebook are labeling posts as “false” and have slapped-on crippling “page restrictions”:
Be sure to subscribe to receive new post notifications by email (the box is located in the sidebar >>> or scroll down if on mobile).
The site receives ZERO funding, and never has. So any way you can, help us spread the message so others can survive and thrive in the coming times.
Grand Solar Minimum + Pole Shift
The post Monmouth County, NJ receives its Earliest Snow EVER (in 127 years of record keeping) appeared first on Electroverse.