More dishonest statistical analysis of bogus data with no biological plausibility.
So many problems. So little patience. But here are some:
- Zero correlation results manipulated by sample size and other tricks into bogus noise-range statistical associations.
- No actual exposure data. Just local outdoor air quality reading proxies. No indoor air quality data.
- No biological plausibility. It is merely assumed that stuff in the air causes asthma. Childhood asthma is of unknown origin.
- Asthma is an allergic reaction. The only thing in the air that might trigger an allergic response is pollen, dust or mold — none of which were considered in this study. Nothing that comes out of a smokestack or tailpipe is an allergen.
- Study authors want to blame air pollution but couldn’t even fake an association for the elemental carbon that comes out of smokestacks and tailpipes.
- No clinical study in which humans were exposed to air pollutants has ever triggered an asthmatic reaction.
This is just more air quality fraud.
August 20, 2020 at 09:10AM