If you have two minor symptoms (sneezing, fever) or one major symptom, (respiratory major) you are COUNTED as a COVID case – hence the so-called “spike”. If you have allergies, you’re a case.
In other words, even if you have the same symptoms as an allergy or the common cold, you could be classified as having COVID-19.
It gets worse.
Earlier, only proven cases were counted.
- Now, there are about 15 new ways you can get counted as positive.
- Now, “probable” cases are counted (whether or not the person displays any symptoms).
- Now, if you have had close contact with a “probable” case you are counted.
- Now, if you display any two of the symptoms as mentioned above (whether you actually have the virus or not), you are counted
- Now, if you have been to a location where the virus is endemic (a location where there are lots of cases – such as the entire State of Texas), and you test positive (even if you had it long ago) you are still counted.
I posted about this yesterday, and provided a video showing the Commissioners of Collin County Texas being instructed (ordered?) to follow the new guidelines (See https://www.iceagenow.info/states-ordered-to-inflate-covid-19-cases-15-times-actual-rate/) The video was dated 18 May 2020, which means the CDC issued its new profiling guidelines about six weeks ago. I assume that every jurisdiction in the U.S. was given similar guidelines (orders?)
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is essentially setting policy across the country, endlessly putting out a stream of so-called facts (that they then revise or rescind).
According to cuzzblue.com, the CDC’s latest update on COVID-19, posted on Tuesday, confirmed that a positive test result could simply mean that you have a cold. Here’s what the CDC said in a section headlined: “What do your results mean?”
“A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.”
My take on all this? We are being scammed.
The post Common Cold Now Being Counted as a Positive COVID-19 Result appeared first on Ice Age Now.
via Ice Age Now
July 3, 2020 at 11:05AM